11 agosto 2009

The last man

Put your MP3 player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first is the title.


No more dying friends.
I awake,
daydreamer. Come talk to me now.
You're like snow,
I don't know you.
Sooner or later, this happens to everyone.

Got some bad news this morning,
so good night my dear.
It's been so long since I've seen your face,
the secrets of sexual atraction
I can't remember.

Lord, all by myself,
blood roses, blood roses
you're not.
The city feels clean this time of night
no matter gay nor grim.

I've seen peace, I´ve seen pain,
each shade of blue,
all the modern things.
Can you feel a little love?


I had to manipulate this one a little, skipping instrumentals and songs in Spanish. The title is not the 21st, but the first instrumental I had to skip.

I already did this meme a while ago. I did it again today in order to use the result for Lavaca Replica.

No hay comentarios: