29 noviembre 2008

A scream a shout far in the distance

I can't wait forever,
well the truth it fell so heavy.
You must be wondering how...
Zat you, Santa Claus?

Love serenade,
there's a bad bone inside of me.
Rain against my window.
I dreamt that I was dreaming.

I have a recurrent dream:
I am milk, I am a red-top kitchen.
The word is about, there's something evolving,
people all get ready.

Rameses, Colossus:
I caught sight of my reflection
as your bony fingers close around me
-walking in the rain.

How can it be?
Piece by piece, I miss.
Someday soon, you may start.
I don't wanna be your friend.


Put your MP3 player on shuffle, and write down the first line of the first twenty songs. Post the poem that results. The first line of the twenty-first is the title.

2 comentarios:

yosoyjoss dijo...

uy qué chulo! eso lo tengo que hacer yo jejeje

Unknown dijo...

Ostras, no me salió en el feed este post y de hecho estaba extrañadísima de que no lo hubieras hecho!!! xDDDD

El tuyo tiene mucho e inquietante sentido! xDD Este meme es la caña :_D